Here is a poll. The poll is what computer game are you. This is a different style poll:
So I hope you enjoyed the poll. Thank you!!!!
Your curious friend,
Hi Jammers. It’s Marigold55. I decided to do a post on some of the fun stuff i’ve been doing.
1. I met a nice jammer named Taravieve. We went shopping together. I got a cardboard pet castle, leaf fan, and stone lamp. You should totally buddy her.
2. This is my otter named Dancing Quiet Rose in front of my nature archway and playing in Bahari Bay.
3. I played The Forgotten Desert adventure with some buddies. I got an epic dragon skull during the adventure.
4. I also played Turning the Tide adventure with some jammers. Here are some pictures from the adventure.
5. This is me partying at the Pets Only Party. I’m with my cheetah pet named Watersky.
That is all for now! Bye!
1. I went to Chicago to get an American Girl last Monday. Guess who it was. Marie – Grace? No, Julie? No, Rebecca? No, Isabelle? Yes! I got Isabelle Palmer. She loves dancing like me. I was thinking about getting Julie, Marie – Grace, or Rebecca. I wanted Isabelle though. So I got Isabelle.
2. I went to the zoo with my girl scout troup. We bought supplies on their Amazon wish list and gave it to the zoo. We got a rocking horse for the snow leopard and jaguar cubs too. Cool right? So in return we got a private tour. We saw the hyenas, brown bears, wolfs, and moose up close. For the moose super close. The width of a laptop was how close I was. The wolves stayed back a bit. The wolves are 15 years old. That is old for a wolf. The brown bears were also close. The brown bears were named after the northern lights [ Aurora Borealis.] They were named Aurora and Boris. We fed them frozen mice. Eew. Luckily the tour guide did it. Finally, we saw the hyenas up close. One hyena kept looking at me.
3. On the Animal Jam Jump App you would not believe what happened. I jumped 30, 786 feet. Really high on AJ Jump . So that made me get 7th place on AJ Jump best players of the week. In 1st place was bunnylove1230 who got 51, 172 feet, in 2nd place was Missarcticwolf23 who got 42, 641 feet, in 3rd place was mkulz who got 37, 134 feet, in 4th place was puppy44370 who got 33, 845 feet, in 6th place was keefa with 31, 921 feet, in 7th place marigold55 who got 30, 786 feet, in 8th place was mistersleepy who got 30, 040, in 9th place was tatter5 who got 29, 749, and in 10th place was Fluffiness28 who got 29, 570 feet. So that was everyone. Also remember these are the top 10 of the week in the world. Keep jumping!!!!!!!!
4. Best news for last. I GOT MY EARS PIERCED! On vacation too, it is awesome. I got them pierced at Claire’s in downtown Naperville. They are amethyst studs. They are really pretty. I choose amethyst because they are my birthstone. So that is all my awesome news. Please comment on this post. Bye!
Hello everyone. I just got back from vacation in Naperville, Illinois. It was a fantastic trip. So I hope you enjoy reading about my trip.
I woke up very happy. I was going to Naperville! I hopped out of bed more excited then ever. I didn’t know all the adventures I would have on this trip. Today was also my mom and dads anniversary. So at 10:00 we got in the car. We stopped for lunch at are favorite restaurant Sweet Tomatoes. I had macaroni and cheese, salad, a baked potato, and ice cream. It was a great lunch. 20 minutes later we got to our hotel. The hotel was called The Doubletree Suites. Great place, we stayed in room 709. Awhile later we went into Downtown Naperville. My mom and dad got Starbucks while I got Red Mango. It was super good. After are snack we went on the river walk. I love the river walk so much. We then went to rest up at the hotel. Then we went to dinner at Fuddruckers. I had grilled cheese and fries. It was awesome. That was my first day in Naperville. Bye
P.S Sorry if there are spelling mistakes.
Hi everyone I’m in the downstairs living room. Sorry about the late posts. This post is about Tuesday. Sit back and relax. Hope you enjoy this post.
Well Tuesday was the day we went to Marquette. We left around 12:00 pm for Marquette. I read Thea Stilton: Big Trouble in the Big Apple. When we arrived in Marquette we went to a place called Donckers. Their pasta and Parmesan was ok. There spilt pea soup was awesome though. The most coolest thing of all was that President Obama went there. Awesome right! After Donckers we went to a nearby clothing store called Chickadee. I got a dance shirt. It was really cool. We then went to another clothing store. There I found a pretty blue shawl. As I was admiring the shawl my mom came over to me and said it was time to go. My aunt and uncle stayed at the clothing store. My mom, dad, and I went to Gopher’s Bakery. Gophers was 6 blocks away. That may seem easy but the blocks in Marquette are long. 3 of the blocks were uphill and very steep. When we got to Gopher’s we ordered. My mom got Lemon Raspberry Cake. My dad and I got White Chocolate Death. White Chocolate Death is two layers of chocolate cake with chocolate fudge ganache, chocolate buttercream, chocolate frosting, and chocolate shavings. It was delicious. We met back at a pub we the walked to Ore dock. I had popcorn, pretzels, and cream soda. My aunt and dad had beer tray flights. They enjoyed them. We then drove home. On our way home we went to Lakenland. It was sculptures made of junk. We then went to Main Street Pizza. Now that was the best pizza I ever had. The crust was soft and the tomato sauce was creamy and delicious. We then came home to our lake view. I then went to bed. Adios.
Hello everybody! I’m downstairs blogging. I just came in from swimming in 16 mile lake. So everyone sit back and relax. Enjoy the post.
I woke up at 8:00 am. I went downstairs and had a s’mores bar. Then I watched a tv show. Finally, my mom came down. I then had breakfast. My breakfast was peanut butter toast and oatmeal squares. I then went paddle boating with my dad. We paddled toward a little bay and around a little island. Then we had some waves. We luckily got through. The minute we had reassured our selfs a motorboat sent some waves our way. Luckily we got past those to. We then paddled over to a house. Things seemed off to us though. Then as we neared it my dad realized that wasn’t our house. Oops!!! We made it back safe and sound. I had a snack. Fudge Brownie Crackers. I then went to my room to continue Monsters Inc. My uncle and aunt were awake. We had lunch then. Lunch was toast with butter, scrambled eggs, and iced cinnamon rolls.
After lunch we headed down to the 2:00 pm pictured rocks boat tour. The road to our house was closed though. So we got to the 3:00 pm one. It was awesome. We saw so many rock formations. My favorite formation was Indian head. We also saw a few waterfalls. The chapel hill waterfall was my favorite. As we turned around the captain said that we were 65 miles from, where the Edmund Fitzgerald sunk!!! We went to Sydney’s for dinner I had salad and a baked potato. It was a delicious! We then went back home. I went swimming. Then I went to bed at 9:50. Bye!