Hi everyone. I’m not sure if I told you about last year’s American Girl Warehouse Sale in Wilmot, WI. I went there with my mom again this year. Today I’ll tell you about it.
First we went to Dunkin Doughnuts. I had a chocolate long john and a hot chocolate. We then hit the road. It is a 55 minute ride. Last year it took about 3 hours to get into the sale on the first day. This year we went to the sale on Day 2 and we didn’t have to wait to get in. Amazing! Down below is what I bought and how much it is.
1. Sporty Sandals – $4.00
2. Sleepover Accessories [includes pretend popcorn, 2 pretend drinks, Apple to Apple Junior, Snooze – a – Palooza American Girl Doll Size Book, American Girl Magazine American Girl Doll Size] – $8.00
3. Dot Cami and Brief Set -$4.00
4. American Girl Doll Sport Watch – 3.00
5. Julie Mini Doll – $8.00
6. Kirsten Mini Doll – $8.00
7. Julie’s Accessories [includes purse, purple hat, a necklace that says Julie, and a pretend quarter] – $10.00
8. Ivy’s Accessories [includes jean purse and pink beret] – 8.00
9. Cozy Sleepover [includes pillow and american girl doll sleeping bag] – $14.00
10. Pretty Pink Coat [includes pink coat and silver boots with pink ribbon] – $12.00
11. Spooky Fun Outfit [includes orange and yellow leggings, orange tutu, black shoes, and black shirt with a ghost on it] – $12.00
12. McKenna’s Warm Up Outfit [includes pink and orange sweater, white pants, and gym shoes] – $12.00
13. Sporty Scooter – $18.00
You can read about the American Girl Warehouse sale on the Mattel Outlet Store website.
Your AG Blogger,