Hello everyone! It’s Mara here, and I hope you guys had a great New Years Eve, and have a great New Years Day. Today, I’ll post some of my New Years Resolutions and what I did yesterday on New Years Eve. Enjoy!
My New Years Resolutions
- Get straight A’s
- Participate in classes.
- Pay attention in my math class [my math class isn’t boring actually it is very interesting and fun it’s just that I have math at 7:45 AM every morning and it’s hard to stay awake when you’re so tired.]
- Blog once a week [at least] on all of my different blogs.
- Write to Eliane [our family’s sponsored child from Brazil] once every 2 weeks.
- Make new friends.
- Work hard in dance classes.
- See my Great Grandma more often.
- Practice my Clarinet 3 times every week.
- Learn calligraphy.
- Learn Bulgarian.
Yesterday, was New Years Eve and I had gone to a sleep over the night before [December 30th – December 31st] and when I got back at 10:30am, I played Mancala against nobody. Very strange, right? Though, I love the game Mancala and sometimes when I’m bored I play against an imaginary person. Then my family ordered sushi from Ginza Sushi, I had avocado sushi, and then we watched Penguins of Madagascar. It was really funny and my favorite character was Eva the Russian Snowy Owl. I enjoyed every time when Skipper said Dave the Evil Octopus’s name wrong. Skipper always said a different name that starts with D like “Debbie” or “Darryl.”
Later on we watched the movie Mall Cop 2 for dinner. It was pretty scary but very funny at the same time. My favorite character was Maya. My favorite part of the movie was when Paul puts on cupid wings and performs in Circus de Soleil, while trying to run away from Ramos.
Well, I hope you enjoyed today’s post! Bye for now!